Top Bow Window Brands
October 11, 2010
It's all about angles with bow windows. An ordinary window becomes architecturally interesting with that little pop in design. However, not all window manufacturers offer the bow feature. The following top bow windows brands are the leaders in this niche area of the windows market.
Andersen Windows and Doors
- Available in the company's 400 Series, bow windows are offered with a 10 degree angle
- Available interior finishes available Pine or White. Exterior finishes include white, sandtone, terratone, and forest green
- Six Low-E4® glass options include tempering and Andersen's SmartSun™ UV blocker
- Eleven styles of art glass can be used, including the Frank Lloyd Wright® Series
- Optional TruScene® or Perma-Clean® insect screens keep the bugs out
- Base prices from $1,046 for 73.56" W x 42.313" H to $3,597 for 164.313" W x 73.375" H
- Available in vinyl, Duracast® (Pella's own fiberglass patent), and wood
- Vinyl and Duracast® come in three, four, or five unit designs. Wood designs are four or five units.
- Wood is available in the Designer Series® which has between glass blinds, shades, designer panels, or grids that snap out and can be changed. Custom windows are available.
- Custom angles are available in all materials, but vinyl
- Clear insulating glass or Low E insulating glass with argon offer energy efficiency. SunDefense™ is Pella's optional sunblocking technology.
- Prices depend on size and options
Contact a windows consultant to learn which of the top bow windows brands will best compliment your window design project.