Window Accessories for Bay Windows
October 11, 2010
Once you've installed your bay windows, it's time to let your style shine with accessories that reflect your classic, modern, and otherwise unique taste. With suppliers across the country offering a true range of bay window accessories, it's easy to find exactly what you're looking for.
Choosing Window Accessories for Bay Windows
Upgrade from the standard metal blinds and show off your bay windows in style with the latest treatments. Take a look at a few popular treatments for bay windows:
- Curtains: Choose a curved curtain rod that extends your interior space even when the curtains are closed, or a straight rod that offers extra privacy to the bay seat.
- Valances: Edge your bays with an inviting valance, offering visual interest at the top of the window while hiding the curtain rod.
- Roman Shades: Roman or roll-up shades in each individual window offer a softer touch than the traditional metal blinds.
- Shutters: Choose between floor-length shutters or cut-to-fit varieties that add a customized element. Tie together the wood elements of your room with matching shutters.
- Storage Seats: This popular bay window accessory gives you extra space in a seat that can be covered with a padded cushion.
Beyond curtains and other treatments, the hardware and glass accessories for your bay windows can be as unique as the windows themselves. From the type of metal you choose for handles and locks to the style of glass you install, window accessories for bay windows allow you to make your own finishing touch.