Pella Windows are great for every budget
Pella Windows--now the second largest manufacturer of windows, patio doors, entry doors and storm doors in the United States--strives to make window replacement and installation affordable. They offer wood, fiberglass and vinyl windows for every budget, and a variety of payment plans and financing for your new windows, as well. Pella Windows also supplies a large network of professional installers to make the process as easy and stress-free as possible.
Buying Pella Windows
You choose your preferred shopping method--through a contractor, at one of 200 Pella showrooms in the US and Canada, or via an in-home consultation. In-home consultations are free and there is no pressure to buy. Your consultant brings everything right to your door.
- You can touch and look at sample products.
- You'll get expert help choosing the right wood, fiberglass, or vinyl windows and doors for your style and budget.
- Your consultant will take accurate measurements.
- You'll be provided with pricing estimates and financing options.
Pella Windows also offers custom home windows solutions. If you can imagine it, they can probably build it.
Energy Efficiency at Pella Windows
Pella windows and doors that have earned the Energy Star can help:
- lower your heating and cooling costs, from Maine to Mississippi (You could save $146 to $501 a year on your energy bills according to U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and Department of Energy.)
- make your home more comfortable
- be environmentally responsible
- protect window treatments, carpets, walls and furniture from most UVA damage
Pella products offer the energy-efficient options that will meet or exceed Energy Star guidelines in all fifty states, and some significantly exceed U.S. Energy Star guidelines. In addition, Pella has been named an Energy Star Partner of the Year four years in a row, acknowledging the company's commitment to environmental protection through energy efficiency.