JELD-WEN offers windows are competitve prices
JELD-WEN Windows and Doors was founded over 50 years ago. The once small company is now a juggernaut in the industry, employing more than 20,000 people worldwide. Window manufacturing and distribution facilities are scattered across the United States plus more than 20 other countries. Lots of building centers and lumber yards sell JELD-WEN windows, including Home Depot locations throughout the U.S.
JELD-WEN Windows Hit the Price Point
- Frame construction: JELD-WEN has extensive window styles. You can order your window style with wood, vinyl, aluminum, or clad-wood frames. Prices vary by frame material.
- JELD-WEN windows are marketed in three price tiers, standard, select, and custom, No matter the size of your project's budget, one of JELD-WEN's window lines will be right for your needs.
- Comparative prices: Vinyl windows are often the least expensive option, while aluminum-clad wood windows tend to be more expensive. Expect to pay about $450 for a 6-foot by 4-foot horizontal slider with a vinyl frame, while the same sized wood-framed window costs about $650. Adding tough aluminum cladding to a wood frame exterior brings the price to about $700. Of course, all window pricing varies depending on the options that you choose.
Window Glass Options from JEN-WELD
Today's window panes do much more than letting in light and keeping out weather. Here are some options:
- Double or triple-panes
- Air or argon gas sealed between panes
- Impact resistance
- Low-E (emittance) reflective glass
JEN-WELD has ENERGY STAR rated windows in all price ranges. The kicker is that while the cost of new or replacement windows happens all at once, the increased comfort and monthly utility savings go on for decades.