The Birth and Growth of Andersen Doors
The story of Andersen Doors is one of a company that built an empire from modest roots. The company was founded in 1903 by a Hudson, Wisconsin, Danish immigrant named Hans Andersen. Andersen took advantage of the logs that arrived via the St. Croix River to start a local business constructing windows. Since then, the Andersen Corporation has grown to employ over 10,000 workers at 16 manufacturing facilities across North America.
Andersen Doors Companies and Information
The Andersen Doors brand has come a long way from a lumber shop on the St. Croix. Today, the company is part of a larger network of corporations, each offering varied products and services. These companies include:
- Renewal by Andersen
- EMCO Doors
- KML Windows Inc.
- Silver Line Building Products
- Eagle Window & Door
Andersen products are popular with contractors and homeowners alike. Products include patio doors, hinged and gliding patio doors, storm doors, commercial entry doors, and more.
Price Estimates for Andersen Doors Products
Take a look at a few sample prices for Andersen storm doors. The prices below are an estimate from December 2010, culled from a national retailer:
- Andersen 3000 Series 36 in. White Self-Storing Storm Door with Brass Hardware: $279
- Andersen 3000 Series 36 in. White Fullview Storm Door with Nickel Hardware: $219
- Andersen 3000 Series 36 in. White Self-Storing Storm Door with Oil Rubbed Bronze Hardware: $379
- Andersen 2000 Series 36 in. White Fullview Storm Door with Brass Hardware: $194
As you can see, Andersen Doors products are available in a true range of price points, offering a high level of quality craftsmanship on any budget. Research local suppliers for more information and pricing.