Wood windows are a beautiful choice for luxury homes and older homes, and for those homeowners who wish to maintain a traditional look. Wood windows can be created from any type of wood and painted or stained to match any exterior, making them one of the more personalized window options available. Wood windows can require extra maintenance, but the beauty and richness of wood is an asset for any home. To read more about the options for wood windows, see the articles below.
Wood Window Styles
Discover the different wood window styles
and find the best styles for your budget and design goal.
Wood Window Brands and Prices
Research all the top wood window brands and learn more about the range of bow wood window prices.
Wood Window Materials and Colors
Learn more about what wood window material is best for your window, and find out what
wood window colors are available.
Wood Window Installers
Find out what to look for in a wood window installer and how to work with them in order to create the best results.
Insulated Wood Windows
Find out more about the energy efficient properties of insulated wood windows and how they can save you money.
Wood Window Maintenance
Learn how to install wood windows with this helpful guide. Find the proper way of cleaning wood windows and repairing wood windows.
Wood Window Fashions
Research all your options and find the right wood window accessories for your home.
Wood Window Sizes
Get more details on how to measure your window opening and find the appropriate wood window sizes you need.
Wood Window Products and Pictures
When it comes to home design, you can never go wrong by installing wood windows throughout your home. Wood has stood the test of time when it comes to the highest quality and most popular of building materials, particularly for homeowners. If budget is a particularly serious consideration for you, don't worry; you should be able to find attractive, quality wood windows at a price you can afford.
As you can see by the photo, wood windows have a beauty and sophistication unlike any other type of window. If you have a particular taste and preference for your home, you can have your windows custom built to make your home unique.
Wood windows are available in vast array of contemporary styles, antique or rustic designs, and everything in between. Your choices are limited only by your imagination when it comes to these windows for your home.
December 15, 2011
Your mind is made up: wood windows is your final answer--or so you thought. There are a few variations on wood windows to consider before selecting window styles and glass options.... More >>
April 07, 2011
You've heard about the benefits of vinyl and fiberglass replacement windows, but you really want wood windows. Go with your instinct and if you need justification, here are plenty of reasons to choose wood.... More >>
October 18, 2010
Put the finishing touches on your wood windows with upgrades designed to enhance the look, function, and safety of the window. The Best Window Accessories for Wood Windows Choosing the best window accessories means following your own personal style. Follow the... More >>
- How to Repair Wood Windows
- Window Blinds for Wood Windows
- Common Wood Window Sizes
- How to Clean Wood Windows
- How to Install Wood Windows
- Top Wood Window Brands
- Top Wood Window Colors
- Top Wood Window Styles
- Window Shades for Wood Windows
- Wood Window Installers and Contractors
- Wood Window Prices and Costs
- Wood Windows and Shutters Offer Unique Possibilities
- Wood Windows Offer a World of Beauty
- Wood Windows: Where History and Beauty Collide
- Wood Windows Add a Touch of Character
- Window Sets the Whole Tone for a Fieldstone Building
- Upstairs Dormer Windows Creates a Tree-House View of the Neighborhood
- Unusual Double-Hung Windows Shake up Traditional Expectations
- Get the Traditional Look with Wood Windows
- This True Blue Window Invites a Look Inside
- The Surprising Shape of Wood Windows
- A Sunny Bay Window is a Comforting Retreat
- Kick Back, Put Your Feet Up by Cottage Windows
- An Old Barn Window Is Folk Art in Itself
- Enjoy the Natural Warmth of Wood Windows
- Monochromatic Exterior Windows Hides an Element of Surprise
- Help Your Wood Windows Withstand the Elements
- Fixed Pane Window is Just Right for Second-Floor Living
- Enjoy a Sunny Nook with Casement Windows Regardless of the Weather
- Double-Hung Windows Play with Shadows on Exterior Accent Wall
- Create Your Own Design for Replacement Wood Windows
- Want Contemporary? Try Wood Windows!
- Casement Windows Complete a Sunny, Rustic Dining Room
- Basement Apartment Welcomes with Charming Muntinned Windows